Monday, April 7, 2008

"Engaged" / Tech & Dress Rehearsal

So...Yesterday I did my first filming! I was a featured extra in a film with 31 Caliber Productions, called "Engaged." I played a cook, and I appear a couple times in the film. It was kinda scary, and exciting having that done, scary it being the first time I have ever done anything to that degree, but I did well. I was glad I did it to get that experience. It was certainly interesting preparing ice cold food(LOL), and mainly playing a cook, and not being one... I love acting! :) The whole aspect of filming the sounds, then the different angles...really interesting... :) ! So today we start our Tech & Dress Rehearsals for Emperor!!!! I am getting excited and anxious to get this character ironed out.. tonight I really want to focus on the character and getting him thru all the way! The show is turning out very cute, and it should pull together fine. Lines are memorized, by me and songs learned... I feel the only thing now is to play with it.. so to speak! LOL... I have great cast..they are each funny and talented in their own way, and something really new I have never experienced, multiple understudies. Many of our main actors have performances that they can not make, and they were given 1 or 2 understudies to fill in for them, so it is interesting to work with many people in each role. I however do not have one, since I will be doing every performance. And also I believe my counter part, if that is the right term, Heather who plays Verity, the scullery maid, (who I fall in love with!) does not have an understudy, and we are the only ones. So her and I will have many a cast! LOL... I had my costume fitting last night.. I really love my outfit, its sparkely and Green, and gold. It looks very Princely...and I look GOOD in it! :) So I will keep ya'll posted this week on how the rehearsals go...

Stay tuned!

No comments: