Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Tech Rehearsal

Just a quick update on the show, we finished Tech rehearsal, and tonight we have our first Dress Rehearsal, should be exciting, I'm really excited for my costume and to add the last touches to my character, and I am pretty happy how he is coming along. There were some really strong choices made that I am keeping, and hopefully I will keep adding tons more. The set is very interesting, we made it work to what we had blocked, since we had a different idea about what the set did actually look like. I receieved my Jester's Bauble yesterday, and its something also to add to my character, trying to figure out where and what to do with it. We did two run-thru's last night, one full original cast, and then an understudy cast, (with me and Heather (VERTITY), since we are doing the full run) and I was happy with both of them. I actually had alot of fun with the understudies, they did very well, and found new actions and ideas that my character would have. I love exploring different things with each character I play. And Chester is becoming more and more, Chester every time I run thru the show...So lets hope the clothes make the Jester.

No comments: