Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Busy Week/ Emperor Updates

So...life has been full of shows, and auditions, and work and many events. Emperor has been going well, this week is our big week with 5 shows in one week, which seems to be the fullest week we have on the tour, ( I know, not bad!)treking myself out to Long Island is sometimes fun, sometimes boring... LOL, the spaces we get to work in are very different, yesterday we have a huge hall, that sat around 1,000, and tomorrow I heard its a library and its very small, so small we aren't getting a set, just our props and furniture. (LOL) If no one knows, (since I haven't put up pictures) the set is a castle thrown room area, then a stone platform area, connecting the two with a footbridge, and an extra door, and things... its small, but it travels well, kinda crapped. But it works! Monday we performed at Bethpage, in a really nice theatre, they had no sound system nor did we bring our own, thinking since it was deep enough to use mics, but it worked, a bit hard to hear the pianist when singing, but it was ok. Friday and Saturday we have back to back performances at Bellmore, and Saturday, I have some good friends and family coming to see the show, I am excited for them to see me perform, so I hope all goes well, as it should and I hope they don't hate it too much! :) Auditions have been well auditions, nothing new, just going and doing my thang! Nothing amazing yet... :( Work is work, ... just something to pay the bills, well sorta! LOL... Happy Birthday to Lance, he is turning 40, congrats on that! :) NYC is warming up, and really lovely as well... had some amazing days where you just wanna go to Central Park and play with the doggies, not gonna lie, I DID! LOL... So I will keep you posted...Emperor is about half way thru so come see it before its gone! :)

No comments: