Friday, March 28, 2008

Emperor's New Clothes Update

Hello all,
So after my third rehearsal, and only 2 more left before tech and dress rehearsal week.. (SCARY!)..the show is going ok. I have come to terms with my Jester-ness, and am enjoying playing this goofy role, he actually is more that a clown, he has feelings and, actually the show has a twist ending, and I have a huge part in that. :) Traveling to Long Island for the rehearsals is something new and different for me. If I can manage to grab a seat on the train all is great. The director, Tommie Gibbions, is a fun fella to work with, and his dog is wonderful to have backstage! :) I am enjoying the cast, each and every person is PERFECT for their role. I am pretty much off book, and am polishing up the character. Nothing to huge to talk about yet, I am sure after next weekend, I will start filling up these blog with how the last minute changes effect my life.
Last weekend I went to Gettysburg, Pa with my doggies, we had a blast they loved running free, and actually seeing grass and trees. We mainly went there to go Ghost Hunting, I know it sounds weird. But its totally awesome! Got some great photos, hopefully I might be able to get them off my camera, and show you guys some.
Tonight I am going to see my dear friend Katie Klaus in her 3rd Broadway show, A Catered Affair. Break a leg Katie, and Congrats on yet another!
So that is about it, life is busy, complicated, and everyday I learn something new.

Thanks!

No comments: