Thursday, March 13, 2008

The Emperor's New Clothes


I got a NEW SHOW!!! YAY!!!! I was hired by Plaza Theatrical, http://www.plazatheatrical.com/index.html, to do their production of The Emperor's New Clothes. I am very excited to join their cast and crew for this. The production runs From April 12th-May 15th. See below for ticket purchasing! :) I will be playing Chester the Jester. I will start rehearsal this Sunday, and lets hope all goes well. I will keep you informed along the way and give you updates.


Information-



You can purchase Tickets on http://www.theatermania.com/ or call (516) 599-6870.

Tickets are only $10, so its totally worth it to see me...


Summary-

The Emperor’s New ClothesOne of Hans Christian Andersen’s finest tales about a “wise old” ruler, who was excessively fond of new clothes and two swindlers. The swindlers bamboozle the Emperor into wearing a suit of clothing that is invisible only to fools. The swindlers in the meantime pretend to weave a magnificent suit, but of course do not. Naturally, since the Emperor did not want to appear ignorant, he wore his new outfit in a parade and, or course, made an even bigger fool of himself. This fabulous musical adaptation was presented on CBS-TV!


No comments: