Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Welcome to My Life!

Hey,
Soo..welcome to the blog section of my life as an actor! I'm working on my website day by day, getting it up to what I want it to be..but it does take a lot of work! I would love to thank Lizzie Wiess for all her hard work with my website..she is truly a great person, if you can see her production of High School Musical, let me know how it is..and tell her I said, "Hi!"
Other news in my life... nothing much happening, audition as much as I can!
Sorry this blog is so short, but I just wanna mention before I leave..that I live by the motto, Everything happens for a reason... and I've extremely happy with my life, and for everyone I know, and whom I've gotten to love, and my friends, I would never change a thing.. thank you to everyone..for being apart of my life!

Matthew

No comments: