Wednesday, January 24, 2007

My Big Fat "Geek" Wedding!

HEY ALL!!!
Soo..I was recently given the opportunity to perform for my most favorite company again, Hanging Cow Productions, this time in a new show I've never done, "My Big Fat Geek Wedding!" I shall be playing the groom of the wedding, Hermie Microsoft, a billionaire, who is a major GEEK! I am very excited about this one...I get to perform two songs this time.. "Like a Virgin"-Madonna Style...and "You're the One That I Want"-from Grease! I am very pumped to do this show..soo you all should come out and see it...its going to be a blast..I'm very thrilled!

"My Big Fat Geek Wedding"
Saturday February 10th, 2007
6:00pm
$35 pp
FREE CHILD CARE AVAILABLE!

Orange County New York
New Windsor Community Center
555 Union Ave
New Windsor, NY
$60 per couple, all inclusive

For ticket ordering information you can visit the company's website- http://www.hangingcowproductions.com/.


I hope to see you there...and ready to PARTY----GEEK STYLE!

PEACE OUT!
Matthew

No comments: