Monday, June 9, 2008

Running...with Dutch Courage

Soooo...about less than 2 weeks, and Dutch Courage will be over.. :(. Come see it now, its truly an amazing show, with a great, great crew and cast! :) I am so touched and honored to be a part of this production. Everything is going fine, our poor stage manager Vanessa, broke her leg, so she is hopping around doing everything, poor girl! :( And Mary is working hard, she is soo much fun, she is our stage hand, helping, sister! Anthony will be filling in while she misses a couple of our shows, he is a great guy, I love him! :) Its really hot in NYC this weekend, and performing with no coolings system..is HELL!!! Really, its VERY hot on stage, and for the audience, I pray we all make it thru this heat spell. :) I am finding it sooo amazing to make the show so new and exciting every night, and I am doing it so well, to myself at least, I am finding new things all the time, and really love exploring the roles, the message, and the show! I am sooo proud of my part of this piece, so come support and see Dutch Courage! :)

No comments: